EGT (cont.)

Last night Mike, Rik and I did about 15 minutes work measuring the clearance between the left side header and the Procharger. We wanted to make sure we had room for the EGT sensor. After checking the clearance RIk should be ready to start the drilling holes and welding.

Before we arrived Mike had CC’d the heads. They turned out to be 60cc, this was good news. We’re trying to keep the compression in the 8’s. With the Diamond Pistons we are looking at running the compression ration should be in the 8.6:1 range. Then we spent the next five hours looking a broken parts and discussing ways to make improvements to the setup.

Then we took some tine to discuss and mock up some new ideas.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *