I've been running consistent numbers all summer, so I decided it was time to open the N2O bottle. I ran down the track one time just to make sure I didn't have any issues. Everything worked just fine, so I got out the laptop and loaded the nitrous tune. The car launched just fine and I could feel the extra power as the progressive controller ramped up. Just as the transmission shifted from first to second gear I felt the trans let go. You could just feel the car wasn't pulling itself forward. I shutdown the nitrous controller and drifted off the track. At the end of the track I shifted the car into first gear and drove back to the trailer. I have a Datamaster log of the run and you can clearly when the transmission failed. I'll try to post a screen shot later.